Open VADAAR Controller to be able to edit Sender Streams.
- To edit Sender streams on the Latest version of VADAAR, go to Settings then select Edit Sender Settings.
- From here, select your Sender on the list to the left and then press Next.
- On the left of the next screen, you will see the streams of the selected Sender. Select Video and then click on the indented drop down. That will give you the menu to the right.
- From this menu, you can edit multiple options, the most common are:
- Monitor: If you have multiple monitors connected to the device with Sender running, you can select which display to capture.
- Capture Area: You can adjust the size of the capture area. Setting to "rectangle" is useful for displays in portrait mode.
- FPS (Frames per Second): Used to adjust the FPS of the stream capture. Defaults to 30.
- Video Scale Size: Used to adjust the Scale size of the captured area. Defaults to 100.
- The Advanced section is reserved for users who are more familiar with these settings. We advise not to adjust these unless necessary.