If the Windows desktop is not warped when the machine is started, try the following solutions:
Ensure the application is set to run on startup
In the SimVisuals web UI, accessible via http://localhost:5017 on the PC running SimVisuals, enable the Run on Start Up option in the Options tab.
Blend & Warp
In the Advanced Features page of the UI, enable the Run on logon option.
Disable Fast Start-up (Windows 8/8.1/10)
If desktop warping only fails occasionally on startup, it's likely due to fast start-up.
Follow these steps to disable fast start-up:
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu.
- In the search bar, type Power to show various power options.
- Select Change what the power buttons do.
- You may have to enter an Administrator's login credentials allow these settings to be changed. Select Change settings that are currently unavailable in order to enter these credentials.
- Disable Turn on fast start-up.